Source : Greenpeace – May 06, 2011
To collect, collate and provide information and advice on political, legislative and business components of Indonesia’s forest protection policies and legislations, specifically on REDD and REDD+ and CITES and other multilateral and bilateral forest related international agreements, to develop and implement Greenpeace’s Indonesia forest campaign. Deadline of applications: May 16, 2011
Develop video production capacity in Greenpeace Southeast Asia including resourcing, training, network building. Build staff skills in scripting, editing, producing and
distributing video productions.
2. News Gathering
Plan, shoot, script, edit, produce and distribute news reports, B-rolls and features for international and local media agencies, exchanges and broadcast clients.
3. Non-news Productions
Plan, shoot, script, edit, produce and distribute promos, documentaries, music videos, vlogs, campaign films, clipreels and other non-news productions.
4. New delivery channels and platforms
Investigate, develop and implement new delivery channels and platforms for Greenpeace video content.
Develop and maintain close working relationships with freelance camera crews and producers and manage administrative requirements related to these.
Develop and maintain close working relationships with external clients including news desks, editors, independent filmmakers, documentary producers and others.
7. Copyright and Licensing
Stay up to date with relevant copyright and licensing procedures, including those for external or commissioned footage and music.
8. Production Skills
Keep abreast of developments in video production particularly in regard to camera, editing and transmission technologies and emerging delivery platforms.
Budget and monitor expenditures related to the functions of the Video Desk.
Skills required / qualifications
* Degree in broadcast journalism or equivalent industry experience
* At least 3 years experience working in a television news or current affairs environment, preferably with experience of live or daily broadcasting
* Sound technical and productions skills including camera operation, non-linear editing and script-writing
* In-depth knowledge of international broadcasting and television news agencies
* Sound editorial judgment
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and to meet tight deadlines. Should also posses a flexible mindset regarding working hours and travel
Interested candidates are invited to review our Recruitment Pack which contains a detailed job description. To apply for the role send a Letter of Introduction explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you would like to work for Greenpeace along with a completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org Please complete all items in the application form as this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.