Source : Mailist – May 20, 2011
Indonesia Australia Forest Carbon Partnership (IAFCP) Facility is funded by AusAID as part of the Australian Government’s overseas aid program. IDSS andEuroconsult Mott MocDonald, as the Managing Contractorsfor the IAFCP Facility, seek a qualified Indonesian nationalforthe position of KFCP Program Officer.
This full time position reports to and is supervised by the KFCP Program Manager. The main responsibilities of this role are to support contract administration and reporting for all Kalimantan Forests and Climate Partnership (KFCP) related activities. The position is based in Jakarta, and may require some travel to the KFCP program site in Central Kalimantan. All work is guided by the Facility Procurement Guidelines, budget forecasts, M&E
Framework, and Contract Managment and Performancedatabase.
Under the supervision and direction of the KFCP Program Manager:
· Maintain effective, accurate, and up to date records (paper and electronic) for all aspects of local and international KFCP activity related procurement (tenders and contracts) including Terms of Reference, Proposals, budgets, contacts, reports, correspondence and other materialsin accordance with relevant legislation and guidanceincluding IAFCP Procurement and Operational Guidelines and the Australian Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines.
· Ensuring that accurate data is maintained in the databases system/contract register for contract progress and performance managing and reporting purposes.
· Follow up with supplier, consultant & sub-contractor to obtain additional information, ensurethe compliance with contractual agreement and serve as secondary contact in resolving issues. Identify/request additional information as required, and bring attention to irregularities or potential issuesin contracts records management.
· Ensure that all finance related documentation and processes are correct, ensuring that financial records for KFCP contracts is accurate and up-to-date and of a standard that will always pass independent financial audits.
· Assist in the administration of contractor performance and progress monitoring such as seeking approval for milestone reports.
· Assist in regular communication with current and potential supplier, consultant & sub contractorincluding: responding to inquiries; gathering and clarifying information; processing all formal correspondence and tracking KFCP activityrequirements.
· Assist in planning and managing activities, seminars, meetings and workshops.
Qualifications and Experience
The KFCP Program Officershould hold a degree in a discipline related toadministration and /or business management. The individual should have at least 3years work experience in the Overseas Development Sector with demonstrated experience in administration. AusAID experience would be considered an advantage. It is expected that the KFCP Program Officer will be an Indonesian national and must be able to work in English.
· High quality administrative and recordkeepingskills including contacts database maintenance, and management of all relevant information for
· Demonstrated experience in successfully assisting and supporting local and international procurement of goods and servicesincluding relevant legislation.
· Demonstrated experience in supporting administration of procurement including managing quotes, purchase / service orders, contracts, and tender documentation.
· Demonstrated experience in administration of finances related to procurement including invoicesand finance record keeping.
· Experience in supportingthe implementation of activities, meetings, seminar and workshops including record keeping / documentation of these events.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English.
If you think you might be up for the challenge, please send your application to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org. No later than 27 May 2011. Please put subject:
KFCP Program Officer in your e-mail, and include your salary history. Early applications are encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Contact the same address for further information.