Position Code : PAM
Application Deadline : 11-09-2011
Organizational Context :
The Forest Governance Program (FGP) is a program under the Environment and Economic Governance Cluster of the Partnership for Governance Reform (Kemitraan). The Forest Governance Program aims to fund and support multi-stakeholder partnerships that improve forest governance and deliver more equitable benefits to primary forest stakeholders and more sustainable management of forest resources. This will contribute to the goal of reducing deforestation, and promoting growth in the rural economy where 10 million of Indonesia’s poorest people depend on forest resources.
The Kemitraan signed an MoU with Ministry of Forestry to support Ministry of Forestry in improving good governance in forestry sector. The MoU covers 6 (six) main programs that implemented with related units within the Ministry such as: Ditgen BPDAS-PS, Ditgen Planology, Ditgen BUK, Ditgen PHKA, WGP (Ministry of Forestry Working Group on Community Empowerment) , and WG-PI (Ministry of Forestry Working Group on Climate Change).
In line with continuation of FGP phase 2, there will be more activities which will be supported and facilitated by Kemitraan. To assist the Program Officer with the substantive program back up, Kemitraan will assign a full time based personnel to be Program Assistant. The Program Assistant will work in close cooordination and collaboration with Government officials and civil society to ensure successful of Kemitraan program implementation.
Summary of key functions :
1. Managing Office/Secretariate and the sequence of the program activities
2. Assisting the Program Officer in arranging meetings and events
3. Assisting Program Officer in executing activities and preparation of reports.
4. Assisting Program Officer in handling administration and financial matters of the program implementation
Recruitment Qualifications :
1. Bachelors (S1) Degree in Forestry, Social Science or other related fields, having good knowledge regarding the community forestry policies; clear commitment to governance reform; humble in character and patient in listening to stakeholders is a must; willing to develop a good teamwork; having a good skill in report writing, and good skill on the use of ICT.
2. Min. 5 years of relevant experience in community forestry project implementation; having good understanding in community development; understanding in administration and financial management
3. Fluency in the written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
More Information Klik : http://www.kemitraan.or.id/main/publication_detail/21/44/588