Source : The Indonesian Nature Conservation newsLetter (INCL) – September, 28 2011
UNDP Indonesia hereby invites you to submit a proposal for the following Individual Consultant assignment:
Title of the assignment: Finance Analyst for REDD+ Task Force Consultant (National, 1 post)
Project name: IC/UNDP-REDD+/040/2011
Period of assignment/services:
This procurement notice will be open until 30 September 2011 at 16.00 hours>. Details on the assignment can be found in the Terms of Reference (ToR).
To submit your proposal, please complete the following documents:
1. Use the technical and price proposal template to submit your proposal;
2. Attach a completed and signed P11 form;
3. Complete and attach the Vendor Form;
4. Attach a copy of your latest CV (make sure the highlight any previous experience in similar projects or closely related areas).
Please ensure that all the documents mentioned above are submitted. Incomplete submissions may lead to rejection.
The selection of the individual consultant will be based on:
1. Highest qualified candidate; selection of the candidate with the highest combined technical and financial score; or
2. Lowest priced evaluated offer of technically qualified consultant
Please submit your IC Proposal to: Reddemail@example.com
Note:For consultants above the age of 62, UNDP regulations require that a full medical evaluation is performed. Medical evaluation documentation does not need to be submitted with the other requested documents listed in this document, but will be requested should the consultant be chosen. For detail please visit