Source : The Indonesian Nature Conservation newsLetter (INCL) – February 13, 2012
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)GmbH is a German international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations.
Our “Policy Advise for Environment and Climate Change (PAKLIM) project” seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for : Technical Project Professional – Based in Jakarta
1. Coordinating and executing advisory services on climate change issues in the cities and kabupaten of Central Java being responsible contact person
2. Supporting the identification and development of capacity building measures for counterparts at municipal: district and provincial level, as well as relevant institution acting as services providers for administrations
3. Adapting or developing toolkits for dissemination and mainstreaming climate change strategies for cities and kabupaten.
1. University degree in relevant scientific field
2. At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
3. Good knowledge of Indonesian Climate Change sector.
4. Excellent command of MS?Office
5. Fluency in the English language (spoken and written)
Please submit your applications in English with comprehensive curriculum vitae, recent photograpgh and salary expectation to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than February 25. 2012