Source : The Indonesian Nature Conservation newsLetter (INCL) – March 05, 2012
Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting expressions of interest for the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialiston our USAID Indonesia Forestry and Climate Support Project (USAID IFACS). USAID IFACS seeks to reduce the threats of deforestation and climate change, and help the Government of Indonesia (GOI) conserve the country’s tropical forests, wildlife, and ecosystem processes (including carbon sequestration).
1. Manage and oversee all aspects of project monitoring and evaluation including Performance Monitoring Plans (PMP) for all projects under IFACS;
2. Develop and Maintain data collection protocols;
3. Develop database for storage and maintenance of project baseline and monitoring data;
4. Provide inputs to IFACS reports on the progress of all IFACS indicators;
5. Manage data from subcontractors and grantees; and
6. Ensure gender issues are adequately addressed in reform initiatives
1. Graduate degree in community development, demographics, sociology or related discipline.
2. At least 10 years of professional experience in aspects related to USAID IFACS programmatic area with proven monitoring and evaluation expertise and
3. Experience with International donors required, USAID experience preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to design and manage performance management plans (PMP) and experience designing data collection protocols and ability to train in use
5. Proficiency in English.
Terms of Offer:
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations- in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, anddetailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and emailaddress).Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your email@example.com “Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”