Source : Mailisit – March 07, 2012
The Indonesia Australia Forest Carbon Partnership (IAFCP) is a partnership between the Government of the Republic Indonesia and the Government of Australia to assist Indonesia in reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+). We are looking for freelance/part timer. The selected individuals/institutions will work with the project in Jakarta, Central Kalimantan and possibly Sumatera.
1. Input relevant data into a database as required.
2. Maintain the database.
3. Analyse the data as required.
4. Participate and contribute to relevant meetings and workshops.
5. Deliver relevant data for the project
Qualifications and experience
1. Familiarity with the following software: Access, SPSS, Excel, Arcview, NVIVO, SIATA.
2. Diploma 3.
3. Minimum 1 year experience in the same field.
Your CV outlining your relevant qualifications, work experience, and fee rates should be emailed to email@example.com, no later than 9 March 2012. Please specify the position/s you are interested for in your e-mail.